I'm using JOpenDocument 1.3 to create odt files from a template. This works
great but I can't find any great way to add an image to it. At the moment I
use the following code to put them in the document but the images are not
embedded into the file.

private ODSingleXMLDocument putImageInDocument(ODSingleXMLDocument document,
File image) {
     Namespace namespace = Namespace.getNamespace("xlink",
"http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";);
     document.getDescendantByName("draw:frame", "Image").setAttribute("href"
, image.getAbsolutePath(), namespace);
     return document;
}

If anybody knows how to embed the image or use the JavaScriptFileTemplate
class, please let me know.
If these are available in newer versions, I can upgrade to them.

Greetings
Ben Maes

--

---