Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for answering.

I noticed that the generated files, images are embedded directly in the xml
in an array of bytes64.

What I did was take a picture, go to bytes64 and incorporate in the
position where the previous was, seems to have worked. Below my code:
.
.
.
ODSingleXMLDocument doc = template.createDocument();
String fig = "/home/fagner-souza/Imagens/tela.png";
FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(new File(fig));
byte[] bytes = IOUtils.toByteArray(fis);

String base64 = Base64.encodeBytes(bytes);

Element elemento = (Element) doc.getDescendantByName("draw:frame",
"figuraf1").getChildren().get(0);
elemento.addContent(new Element("binary-data",
Namespace.getNamespace("office",
"urn:oasis:names:tc:opendocument:xmlns:office:1.0")).setText(base64));
.
.
.

thanks,

--
Fagner Souza

http://twitter.com/Fagner_Souza
http://www.facebook.com/fagnersouza

> Le 13/01/2015 14:37, Fagner Sá de Souza a écrit :
>
>> I'm using JavaScriptFileTemplate to fill some fields in documents
>> setField.
>>
>> It is possible to put a new line in a field?
>>

>         By default newlines are ignored, you should edit the field in
> LibreOffice and prefix it with "%enc:" see org.jopendocument.dom.
> template.engine.Processor
>
> Cheers,
> Sylvain
>

> --