Hello,
looking at the source code of jOpenDocument it seems to me, that
jOpenDocument itself is still using jdom 1.1.1.
I did not find any import on jdom 2 but maybe some other dependency of
jOpenDocument needs jdom in Version 2 at runtime?! I would appreciate
someone clarifying this.

Since jDom 1.1. is pretty old, migrating to jdom 2 might be a good idea.

--

---