BAHAHAHA... nice link, thanx for sharing.. that'll be extremely handy :)

On 7/30/06, Ala'a Ibrahim <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I will use google before asking dumb questions
http://fuckinggoogleit.com/


On 7/30/06, Jad madi < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://mindprod.com/jgloss/interfacevsabstract.html#INTERFACES




On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 10:25 +0300, Ala'a Ibrahim wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a question related to the OOP theory
> when should I use an abstract class, and when should I use an
> interface?
>
> --
>                                  Ala'a A. Ibrahim
> http://www.alaa-ibrahim.info/
> >



http://www.alaa-ibrahim.info/




--
Al-Faisal El-Dajani
Tel: +962-7-77 799 781
P.O Box: 140056
11814 Amman, Jordan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to