Hello all,
I was wondering if any of you know of a way to generate word documents through PHP.
Since my server is GNU/linux, COM is out of the question. I was successful in generating the word documents by passing the input as HTML, but i was hoping of finding a way that would allow for further formatting of the document contents. Perhaps there is an already built library or PEAR package that would aid to this end? I was unsuccessful in locating any such packages.

Thanks in advance.

--
Al-Faisal El-Dajani
Tel: +962-7-77 799 781
P.O Box: 140056
11814 Amman, Jordan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to