I'm ok with today... but it seems that only us 3 will be there :-S

either way.. i'm good for today

On 12/25/06, Ma'moon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

sounds good to me :)

On 12/25/06, Jad madi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> I do! but I guess most guys are sleeping now or under some alcoholic
> effects so lets wait until 13:00 if nobody else respond then we gotta
> cancel it
>
> PROPOSED MEETING
> TODAY - MONDAY - 25 DECEMBER
> 7:00 PM
> Donuts factory - ASSaf complex - next to Arabi efranji shawerma
>
>
> ----
> Jad - Yes
> Ma'moon - Yes
>
>
>
>

>



--
Al-Faisal El-Dajani
P.O Box: 140056
11814 Amman, Jordan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jordan 
PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to