The whole idea started because whenever we try to translate an interface to
Arabic we face alot of problems. Currently, there's no standard of ICT
glossary. Most Arabic technical dictionaries failed because they require
translators to be technical.

A year and a half ago, I initiated this project (
http://blog.ammar-ibrahim.com/archives/348-Arabization-Project-Call-for-Volunteers.html),
unfortunatly I never had time to do anything. We tried to start this project
in the JoPHP group, and again we didn't work on it. I really hope this time
it would work out. And since you guys are working on it as a graduation
project it should work, because you will be dedicating more time than the
poor people who work.

We want to create a website, that allows people to contribute to an open
dictionary. The idea is a bit hard to explain in writing, I would rather
wait for the next meeting (next Friday).

Would anybody want to meet after the lecture to discuss this project in
further detail?


- Ammar

On 2/3/07, Mai Abdel-Qader <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'm a new member on your group. Ala'a told to me about this group and
> your
> Arabizer Project.
>
> Me and my other two friends will be  working on Arabization Project as our
>
> graduation project, but there are some points about the project idea
> that we
> did not understand, so can anyone of you give us a full description
> about
> this project?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Mai Abdel-Qader
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to