I would love to, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it. We can make
it Saturday if it's better for everybody.

Ammar

On 2/6/07, Ala'a Ibrahim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> well ofcouurse I'm in, but ...
> given that there well be 2 GWT lectures. it's not presice to put it (after
> the lecture). also in order for the girls to come, I guess it would be late
> for them after the lecture, so how about some time before the lecture ....
>
>
> On 2/4/07, Al-Faisal El-Dajani < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Count me in.
> > --
> > Al-Faisal El-Dajani
> > Phone: +962-7-77 799 781
> > P.O Box: 140056
> > 11814 Amman, Jordan
> >
> >
>
>
> --
>                                  Ala'a A. Ibrahim
> http://alaa-ibrahim.com/guru
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to