Sorry for missing the meeting, i was detained with work.

For those who know me, how on earth did you find out ? For those who
don't, I'm Samir Greadly, new to jophp and jolug (ammar ibrahim will
vouch for me) ;)

I hate sourceforge's interface.. The only good thing about SF and
berlios are the repositories.. Therefore, I'd like to start by
contributing my host.


If the project is looking for a host, I've got 500GB/month transfer
and 10 gigs of space to spare, and the whole lot (mysql, php4/5, ssh,
ftp, etc...). If you all want more info the specs are close to what's
listed now (i have the earlier deal) http://www.site5.com/hosting/

Although ssh access is a bit too risky as it gives you total access to
my websites and other ones, i can give ftp access to the project's
subdomain/folder ( i don't think one would need more than that..). A
CMS of the admins' choice will also be put. All uid/passwd details
will be with the admin(s).

I could also register a .co.uk domain name for the project if you want.




-- 
\/ushi - xushi.co.uk
/\       - socialprotest.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to