Dear Sir,

Assalamualaikum,

I have total 2 years of experience in web development.
We develop dynamic websites using PHP, mysql, ajax etc.
I can not forward you resume at this time because  I am in the company
but soon I will farword it to you
my mobile number is 91-09873856362

Wassalam
sufyan




On Jun 21, 3:51 pm, "Nayef Abu Ebaid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We are seeking passionate PHP developers with experience of one to two
> years, knowledge in LAMP is a great plus , kindly send me your CV to
> nayefae[at]gmail[dot]com .
>
> with regards
>
> Nayef Abu Ebaid


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to