PECL - Filter

On Feb 11, 2008 9:25 AM, Al-Faisal El-Dajani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Does anybody know any good XSS filter? I've been reading this article and
> there are way too many variations, and I'm sure I won't be able to catch all
> of them. Also, according to the writer, some of the existing filters do not
> account for some of the vectors that are mentioned.
>
> The PHP function strip_tags is a bit of an overkill, since you might need
> formatted input.
>
> The Code Igniter XSS filter is based on the previously mentioned article, so
> it accounts for all possibilities in that article. But I like to have more
> than one option. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
>
> --
> Al-Faisal El-Dajani
> Phone: +962-7-79737050
> P.O Box: 140056
> 11814 Amman, Jordan
>  >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to