This is complicated, and it uses regex, and it will be very slow. Why
don't you use the code I sent? use the first function

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Ibrahim Y <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> thanks all
> oh, I got it, why the problem was only with number '6', I think I was sleepy
> :P
>
> the code was written in that way for tracing issues, anyway, I fixed the
> problem by adding '^' to the string before replacing it, check it below
> please
>
> > function replaceNumbers($str){
> >     $str = preg_replace('/([0-9])/','^\1^',$str);
> >     $enNum = array("^0^", "^1^", "^2^", "^3^", "^4^", "^5^", "^6^", "^7^",
> "^8^", "^9^");
> >     $arNum = array("&#x0660;", "&#x0661;", "&#x0662;", "&#x0663;",
> "&#x0664;", "&#x0665;", "&#x0666;", "&#x0667;", "&#x0668;", "&#x0669;");
> >     $str = str_replace($enNum, $arNum, $str);
> >     return $str;
> > }
> >
> this will fix the problem, any comment?
>
>
>
>  >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to