Hello JoPHP,

This is Yazeed Al Oyoun, I'm the owner and developer of iDescribe
FacebookApplication, and I have found you on my
Facebook Business contacts list.

I'm starting an auction for iDescribe Facebook Application in the next 3
days on SitePoint.com Marketplace with a starting bid of $33,000, which is
the highest offer I've got for it recently. I'm writing to you because I saw
that you may be interested in taking this opportunity and willing to aquire
my highly successful Facebook Application as a business. I will be ready to
answer any questions you may have regarding revenue/statistics/traffic/etc
as soon as the auction starts..

If you find that you or someone you know may be interested in aquisition of
iDescribe as a business, please let me know and I will email the link to the
auction which as I've mentioned will start on SitePoint.com Marketplace in
the next 3 days.

Thank you for your time,

Yazeed

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to