Hello Fellows, I am Ibrahim Aburajab and am not an very active member on this group but I will :).
On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Al-Faisal El-Dajani < [email protected]> wrote: > Hey guys, I'm gonna quit being the owner of this group, and wanted to > pass the torch to somebody else. An ideal candidate would be someone > who is somewhat known by this community, and is active (lol) in the > group. > > Please reply to this email if you're interested. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Jordan PHP Users Group" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected] > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected] > For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP > http://Jolug.org/ -- Ibrahim AbuRajab Web Developer http://www.wablab.com/Ibrahim-AbuRajab/profile -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jordan PHP Users Group" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP http://Jolug.org/
