From: John Akadang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 8:34:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Jos Commandos] Re: abeg when is our meeting in lagos??

Dear ALL,

Action speaks louder than words !!!!

Can we by a referendum either by votes select a focal person to champion each
state chapter for our COMMANDJOS meeting. The selected person will by e-mail
reply to accept the responsibility. Thereafter the list of ex-commandos filled
out earlier with contact details can be used to reach out to our comrades with
an agreed date and venue to meet. We will also need to have a National
president who will oversee the entire state chapters. The National president
will be responsible for the GOALS & OBJECTIVE of this association and
sustaining it.

I stronlgy believe that once a state meeting kicks off, very well, the rest is
TESTIMONY.

Collectively can we please air our opinion on this and start something.

Thanks

John 88set