Dirk Stöcker schrieb:
> Ah. Ok. Now I'm sure the settings of eclipse can be changed accordingly.
> Mainly the change is to have the internal directory /styles/standard/icons
> in /images now as /images/styles/standard (mainly to allow accessing it
> from other places as well).
>
> Anyone using eclipse, who can make that change. I don't use eclipse.

I don't think that is possible. AFAIK Eclipse doesn't support symbolic
links.

Is there any reason for changing the directory? If I change line 72 in
MapPaintStyles.java to the old path:

internalImageDir = "/styles/"+styleName+"/icons/";

then JOSM starts.

However then I do get an exception while the validator plugin loads:

java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
        at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.validator.tests.TagChecker.initializeData(TagChecker.java:176)
        at
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.validator.tests.TagChecker.initialize(TagChecker.java:141)
        at
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.validator.OSMValidatorPlugin.initializeTests(OSMValidatorPlugin.java:185)
        at
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.validator.OSMValidatorPlugin.<init>(OSMValidatorPlugin.java:68)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.PluginInformation.load(PluginInformation.java:125)
        at org.openstreetmap.josm.Main.loadPlugins(Main.java:258)
        at
org.openstreetmap.josm.gui.MainApplication.main(MainApplication.java:171)

I haven't found a way to debug a plug-in yet. Does anyone know how you
do that with Eclipse?

Robin