On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Matthias Julius wrote:

Dirk Stöcker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

After a bit of thinking it is much easier: Adding a listener, which
checks <ESC> presses in Add-Modus and switches back to Select-Mode in case
<ESC> was pressed.

You still have the modes, but that would not affect workflow at all.

It doesn't make much difference to me whether I press <ESC> or <S> to
get back to Select mode.

You could adopt the Potlatch behavior and cancel Add mode when user
clicks on the active node (the node a segment would be drawn from when
a new node is inserted/selected, this is usually the last inserted
node).

Hmm, nice idea.

Ciao