Simone Cortesi schrieb:
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 21:02, Russ Nelson<nel...@crynwr.com> wrote:
>
>> Is it just me, or has WMS not been working lately?  Can anyone report
>> success?
>>
> it was not working for me as well few days ago. All it took me to
> resolve it, was: use a newer version of josm and upgrade all the
> plugins.
>
> sorry I cant help..

There are some longer discussions ongoing in the German ML (talk.de)
within the last month. I was one of the persons affected by a WMS not
working. But after deleting my old preferences and some minor tweaking
at the parameters and the configuration it now works very fine again, I
think, that the problems I had were caused by a very big step in
updating the used versions of JOSM and plugins.
The current discssion in talk.de deals with the problem of one user. But
personally I think he has a problem with his Java installation and/or
his driver for the graphics adapter.

Best regards,
Michael.