A fellow mapper has kindly informed me that my changeset 2315455
appears to have deleted all the members from the National Byway cycle
route.

Unfortunately I am not sure how to revert this changeset; If anyone is
able to revert this for me I would be most grateful.

I think the problem may have been caused by a bug in josm. I was using
josm-latest.jar, downloaded on 2008-08-08 21:28. I made some small
edits to the cycle path around Rutland Water, where it was wrong at
the car park near Whitwell. When I tried to upload, it told me there
were conflicts; the conflict merging dialog seemed to resolve it. I
didn't pay much attention to what the conflicts were, it told me
everything was merged OK. Then I uploaded my changes.

The terminal window from which I launched josm is still open on my
computer, and I can mail the output from the terminal to anyone who
can make use of it. There are a couple of null pointer exceptions, not
sure how relevant it is.

(I will put every effort into reverting the offending changeset
myself, however the earliest I can even start looking at how to do
this is 13th September)

Aled.