On Sat, 3 Oct 2009, Jiri Klement wrote:

> I would preffer to have new tested released asap, the best would be
> releasing #2221 right now :-).  I was hoping to be developing over the
> weekend. I'm going to add referrers (so you can eg get list of ways
> that reference some node). That should make some parts of josm much
> faster when working with large datasets.

Well, that is independent. You can start in any case, as tested phase
means also slow development, so your code wont get out of sync even if
you can't check it in).

The problem is: when I do a tested with major bugs, then we need to start
with bugfix releases and this is somehing I want to prevent because it is
much additional work.

So start your development with assumption in mind that 2221 will get
tested on sunday. :-)

Ciao