Hi,

Sorry if I am giving the impression of being too impatient, but I have
submitted two patches on Trac.  As an outsider or hang-around member of the
JOSM developer community, I am not familiar with the workflow.  Will the
Trac tickets containing the patches be eventually accepted or rejected by
someone, or would it be better to send reminders on this list?  Or should
I look up the owner of a component somewhere and bug the owner directly?

The patches in question are these two, both for the Validator plugin:

http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/3412 Check for missing name:* translations
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/3669 NodesWithSameName with unique ref

The latter (#3669) suppresses bogus "nodes with same name" warnings for bus
stops and other nodes that carry a unique ref tag.  Dirk already replied that
the whole check should be dropped, but I think that it is useful.

Best regards,

        Marko (user Skela)