At 2009-12-23 13:57, Matthias Julius wrote:
>While looking a the code I noticed that JOSM is looking at all the way
>nodes for reversible tags.  Does it even make sense to have nodes with
>direction dependent tags?  I doubt that.

I agree. The idea of direction implies a line (at least two points).

>If there are no objections I will remove that from the code.

While you're at it, if it's simple, it would be nice if it did not bring up
the "Automatic tag correction" dialog if there is no difference between any
of the "new value" and "old value" fields. This is common in the case of
reversing a way that is not oneway, where the tiger:zip_left and
tiger_zip:right values are the same.

--
Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>