>> Although the best solution would be to include a downloader into the
>> plugin or include a self-test function.
> We can't include a downloader in the plugin except someone writes a Java
> software to do so.

I am not very familiar with java, but isn't there a standard lib for
things like "download"?

I tried to write a shell script, that downloads the URL given on
command line like wget, but that did not work. Does webkit more?

Btw: there is a link to a webkit.c file in the wiki. That did not
compile on debian testing. Plenty of missing libs and errors. I tried to
fix them manually, but gave up after a while.

Kind regards,

--
Jonas Stein <n...@jonasstein.de>