Hi,

Julien Balas wrote:
I prefere some new data and no comment rather than... nothing.

See, that's the difference between the "data is more important" and the "community is more important" view. I think that the people count more than the data they contribute, and if their attitude towards the community is "I have better things to do than explain my mapping to you geeks", then I'd rather not have their data.

Of course not everybody who doesn't use changeset comments is arrogant and selfish - to be arrogant and selfish you must first know that comments are important for the community and *then* ignore that wish, and until now, it seems, not everybody knows that.

Bye
Frederik