I just noticed that oneway=-1 inflicts on the direction arrows: they
don't display the direction of the way but those of the oneway unless
selected (in "only interesting direction hints"-mode). If you select
them, they magically change direction (I find this strange on first
sight but it is probably better because you can check directions of
oneways without having to select all of them). Maybe just the
arrowheads could be in a different colour for the overview mode (not
selected && ow=-1) for less confusion.

The other thing is, that AFAIK just oneway inflicts on the visibility
of the arrows. IMHO the text "only interesting direction hints e.g.
oneways" is missleading. forward/left/right/backward don't cause the
arrows to appear (but are otherwise recognized by JOSM e.g. when you
turn the direction). Again I think this is the best behaviour, but it
could be written explicitly: turn on arrowheads for oneways (instead
of "interesting...").

cheers,
Martin