On 15/09/2010 11:53, Matthias Meißer wrote:
Hi Folks, I'm still working on the Videomapping Plugin and it seems to
work.

But there is still a problem with the shortcuts:
I register them by passing it to my JosmAction for the menu entry:
VStart = new JosmAction(tr("play/pause"), "audio-playpause",
tr("starts/pauses video playback"),
Shortcut.registerShortcut("videomapping:startstop","",KeyEvent.VK_SPACE,
Shortcut.GROUP_DIRECT), false) {
{....

But it seems that I cant register for keys like spacebar or enter? That
would be very nice for a player :)

Yes, when I first wrote that I discovered that space wouldn't work. I used full-stop instead, which does. No idea why.

David