2011/5/7 Paul Hartmann <phaau...@googlemail.com>:
> M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>>
>> Has there been recently a modification on the snapping code? I have a
>> really annoying problem drawing ways in r.4074 which does sometimes
>> not allow me to draw another node close to an existing one. Is it
>> possible that there was a new bug introduced (because otherwise this
>> might also have to do with my switching to current ubuntu 11.04).
>
> Possible, please write a bug report: http://josm.openstreetmap.de/newticket

Actually I think that this behaviour was related to unity (
http://unity.ubuntu.com/ ). I didn't suffer from any problems any more
after booting to what is now called "ubuntu classic" (gnome desktop).
Unity also has some other problems (I had several data losses because
of crashing applications) why that's why IMHO you shouldn't use it in
production environments yet (at least not with my hardware
configuration).

cheers,
Martin