Am 24.05.2011 15:52, schrieb Paul Hartmann:
> colliar wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I tried to add the utils2 icon on the JOSM wiki, but I did not get
>> around using a path including a revision.
>> Is there a possibility without a revision in the path ?
>>
>> cu colliar
>
> You can replace version number by "HEAD" (upper case, without the
> quotes). Btw., there are 2 places with UtilsPlugin2 doc:

Thanks.

> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/utilsplugin2 and
> http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Help/Plugins/UtilsPlugin2. It should
> probably be merged and put in one place, otherwise both versions will
> get out of sync.

I only created the main pages, but the first step (creating "Action"
pages was taken by one of the other.

I have no problem with linking from JOSM to OSM, but for utils2 both
pages are incomplete anyway and I prefere to get the wiki pages for JOSM
in one style and link from OSM to JOSM.

Cheers
colliar