Hi,

The files were generated using xjc tool from wms-cache.xsd file. JAXB
is used to simplify reading of xml files - xml is automatically
transformed into java objects that are easier to process than for
example SAX events.

The files doesn't need to be checked in svn, it would be quite easy to
generated them using xjc ant task. Anyway, I didn't think it was worth
the effort, especially when there are plenty of unnecessary files in
workspace (like apache stuff connected via svn externals and other
classes copied from different projects).

--
Jiri