On Tue, 3 Apr 2012, Simon Legner wrote:

I tried to simplify and re-organize the Wiki main page.

Due to the spam filter, I cannot create a new temporary Wiki page (e.g.,
WikiStartNew) to view, improve, discuss the new page. For this reason, I
attached the WikiText. Perhaps someone with a higher level of confidence
of not introducing spam, can create a Wiki page.

Any improvements, suggestions, comments are welcome :-)

Cut down larger changes into some smaller ones and the spam filter wont stop you.

I increased the positive points a bit, so it may now also work without splits. That a wiki admin is filtered by spam filter is a bug in spam filter I think. I will have to look at it.

Ciao