I'm used to loading images from my cell phone camera into JOSM for mapping.
 This is not working now,
and I wanted to see if anyone is aware of this before filing a bug report.

Here's some example EXIF from an image I tried:
Make                            : google
Camera Model Name               : Nexus S
Warning                         : Invalid EXIF text encoding
GPS Date Stamp                  : 2013:07:17
Compression                     : JPEG (old-style)
Thumbnail Offset                : 960
Thumbnail Length                : 12911
Comment                         : ...�.�.
GPS Latitude                    : 46 deg 45' 22.00" N
GPS Longitude                   : 122 deg 8' 12.00" W

The images load into JOSM at the right location, but without a picture.
 The Geotagged Images pane says "No Image" without a filename or image.  I
can't select the images either.