I opened JOSM (webstart) and it came with a question to install a certification authority for localhost with a sha1 thumbprint I have no knowledge of having generated a sha1 thumbprint on my windows computer, so I am interested to know how JOSM can ask this. I also don't know why JOSM needs this. Is this something from JOSM or has some worm crawled in? (yes, this was the first thing that entered my mind).

Lets make it clear that, not having created this thumbprint myself, I can not verify this thumbprint and that this seems a very strange way of operating.

Regards,
Maarten