Hey JOSM-dev,

I am curious what JOSMs capabilities are with regard to reading OSC files.
I tried a few OSC files and they seem to read in correctly, but I am not
sure how useful they are for a use case where you would want to offer a
small file with proposed changes to OSM. Say I have a set of changes that
consist of a mix of new tags to existing objects, changed ways / nodes,
added ways / nodes, removed ways / nodes. I want to give this file to
someone to load in JOSM and review + upload if they think the data is good.
Would JOSM XML be a better choice for this?

Thanks for your help,
--
Martijn van Exel
skype: mvexel