On 2015-09-10 00:20, Vincent Privat wrote:
We're reaching the limit of the 100Gb disk capacity.

Some numbers:
- www/download: 16 Gb
- www/apt: 6 Gb
- backup: 25 Gb
- jenkins/jobs: 29 Gb, as below
  - JOSM: 21 Gb
  - Plugins: 6 Gb

I freed some space and reduced the number of jenkins jobs for:
  - Plugins: 100 to 50
  - JOSM: 500 to 250

I'm triggering new builds to force Jenkins to delete old jobs. I hope it will reduce its disk usage significantly. However I'd like to see if we can
increase our disk capacity.

What would you need for that? Monetary donations, or can you use a harddisk? I have some unused ones lying around. But they are not new and not in the TB region.
Then again, you can find new 250 GB harddisks for as low as 20 euro.

Regards,
Maarten