Thanks for that!

Rgds,Rory

On 29/12/2015 13:43, Wiktor Niesiobedzki wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I confirm that the bug is fixed in b92.

Cheers,

Wiktor

Hi Rory,
Thank you for your feedback!
I believe the bug is fixed, but unfortunately I cannot check for sure right
now during holidays.
Wiktor, can you confirm the bug resolution?
Cheers,
Vincent

Hi Vincent,

I forgot to mention that a fix for JDK-8140572 went into b92 of JDK 9, can
you confirm the fix ?

Early Access b99 for JDK 9 is available on java.net, summary of  changes
are listed here .

Early Access b96 for JDK 9 with Project Jigsaw is available on java.net,
summary of changes are listed here .

We have reached a milestone of 100 bugs logged by Open Source projects ,
thank you for your continued
support in testing Early Access builds based on various OpenJDK Projects.

Best wishes for the New Year, hope to catch up with you at FOSDEM in
January.

Rgds,Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell