On Sun, 14 Feb 2016, Paul Hartmann wrote:

 I'll do the final switch of the server today approx between 17:00 and
 19:00 CET.

 Jenkins and Sonar probably will take a bit longer to work 100 %again,
 but all the major parts visible for users should be back at 19:00 CET.

Thanks for your server administration and communication with Hetzner (sponsor of our server for about 3 years)! Lots of work and little appreciation - the better you do the job, the less people notice... :)

Do not forget Vincent, who did and does help a lot!

Ciao