Today an issue was reported for the josm Debian package about the Help
menu option causing an exception. [0] This turned out to be caused by
help-browser.css being moved out of the jar for the Debian package.

Most code uses the CachedFile class to access embedded resources in jar,
and I wonder if the HelpBrowser shouldn't do so too. This would simplify
the patch included in the Debian package, and increase consistency in
the JOSM code.

If there is interest for the above I'll forward the relevant changes [1]
for JOSM trunk in a Trac ticket.

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/838247
[1]
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/josm.git/tree/debian/patches/06-move_data_out_of_jar.patch#n70