a couple of weeks ago i updated the wiki with a procedure for getting
the josm app working in mac os 10.12 that was different from prior versions.
in the interim i see that my update was removed in an edit labeled

"Removed obsolete and irrelevant macOS info"

the one method left in the wiki for mac os x does not work on my mac
running mac os 10.12.3. the method that works is the one i added to
the wiki. i know this because i just updated and things went the same
way as before.

in the interests of avoiding an edit war in the wiki i am not
putting it back. but folks, if you're going to do an edit like that,
you should be very sure you're right, and then double check.

richard

--
rwe...@averillpark.net
 OpenStreetMap - PostgreSQL - Linux