Got a notice to upgrade JOSM today so I downloaded the latest josm-tested.jar

Issues:
This apparently needs a whole new setup. Not a problem, except my passwords are
kept in a KeePass file, are randomly generated and are very long. In other
words, impossible to remember and very difficult to type. This new version of
JOSM does not allow copying and pasting from the Macintosh KeePassX file. So I
have to type the password. But there are no options to show what I am typing. I
finally got it in right but it took me a while and was very frustrating.
Please, please, please allow pasting passwords!

None of my familiar Macintosh keyboard shortcuts seem to work. Is there some
way to restore the keyboard setup used on earlier JOSM versions?

Thanks!