Le 27/02/2018 à 08:38, Dirk Stöcker a écrit :
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018, Noémie Lehuby wrote:

I've written some mapcss external validators for JOSM. They are hosted in Github and listed in the dedicated wiki page.

They are in French, and I would like to make them available in the language of the user.

I've set the baselanguage property in the metadata and also tried to add the tr() function. But I can't find my rules in Launchpad.

Is there something I'm missing ?

Yes.

a) External validators will not automatically be translated in JOSM. You need to setup your own translation infrastructure. b) You need to convert the translated data to ".lang" files (scripts for this are in i18n directory of OSM-JOSM-SVN) and attach these in a directory "data" inside the zip file download

Please, can you explicit this point. I not able to found the script.
Thank.
Frédéric.