Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a bug in Tracer-testing plugin or regression in
Josm.

In new Tracer (Tracer-testing) we are using Download action to automatically
download area around clicked point if needed.

public final class DownloadOsmMissingAreaTask extends DownloadOsmTask {

    @Override
    public Future<?> download(OsmServerReader reader, boolean newLayer,
Bounds downloadArea, ProgressMonitor progressMonitor) {
        return download(new DownloadMissingAreaTask(newLayer, reader,
progressMonitor), downloadArea);
    }

    protected class DownloadMissingAreaTask extends DownloadOsmTask.
DownloadTask {
        public DownloadMissingAreaTask(boolean newLayer, OsmServerReader
reader, ProgressMonitor progressMonitor) {
            super(newLayer, reader, progressMonitor, false); // do not
center and scale to downloaded area
        }
    }
}

https://github.com/mkyral/josm-tracer/blob/development/src/org/
openstreetmap/josm/plugins/tracer/DownloadOsmMissingAreaTask.java

It worked well, but in current Josm, the "zoomAfterDownload" parameter has
no effect. The zoom always change to downloaded area.

I'm investigating this issue, but I'm not not sure, what is wrong.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Marián