Hi,

I'm not sure why you think PT_Assistant is simply a validator. It has many
features to help you create bus routes and recently I added some features
to help with conversion from PTv1 to PTv2. Those are not in the released
version yet though, because I'm also adding some other features
(experimental). For the past few years I mentored students to develop the
plugin. This meant it only got developed 3 months per year though. So
recently I started learning Java and  now I'm doing some development on it
myself. Something I wanted to figure out for a long time, is whether it
would make sense to have the itineraries as superroute relations that
contain route relations for the 'bundles'. Work in progress...

Would you have time for a Google Hangout this weekend? I would like to
demonstrate how converting route relations to PTv2 works.

Jo (Polyglot)