Hi Friends
Now the mails in JOYnet are available on the web.
We have made an archive of the mails and that is
available on the net at
http://jesusyouth.org/joynet/archive.html

You can find a link for the JOYnet page to this archive.

Now a word on archivingg...
As we don't have enough disk space availabe on our server
right now, the archiving is done on a different server
(a free offer).
And it takes a day for the new mails in JOYnet
to get added to this archive as this is done in batchs by
the new server. This means you can read today's mails
only tomorrow, in the archive.
Once we buy more space on our server, we will have an
instantaneous update of the archive.

Thanks
Happy Mailing
Giju