From: Josun Jose [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 11:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JOYnet] Right or wrong?

Hi all,

I just cant understand how good music can have stupid and crude
verses???
How can we tag that kind of music as Good?  Its as contradictory as
saying
hot icecream or a sweet bitter gourd lol:) I feel weve got to brush
up
our concepts first. What are the parameters to judge good or bad music?
Can
anyone help?

What could be a better forum to discuss this?

kind regards,

Josun.