Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I am very happy to inform you this wonderful news.  It's the success of
Aubry, Joseph Uncle's son ( Joseph Lonth, Dubai) in  entrance exams for
admission to Medical - Engineering Colleges in India.

He secured 19th Rank in Kerala Medical Entrance, 9th Rank in Karnataka
Entrance, got in AFMC Pune, CMC Vellore, CBSE all-India entrace. He has
also secured admission to Engg Colleges in Kerala, Karnataka and Cochin
University.

We thank our almighty God for blessing Aubry and pray that HE may keep
on showering more and more blessings upon him.

Aubry,  we are proud of you and we congratulate you on these great
achievements
We wish you a colourful future ahead !!

Enjoy in Jesus
Varghese