Dear Friends,

Praise the Lord!!

We had selected a new Jesus Youth Service Team for Ahmedabad Diocese on 17th June.
Yesterday, we had the formal inauguration of the new team. Prof. Constantine Fernandez
gave a very motivating speech to the team and Fr. Varghese Mannarkulam (Pastor of
Baroda JY) has made the anointing prayer and installed the new team in the office.

The team;

1. Fr. Kuriachen Paul, Pastor
2. Georly Sebastian, Coordinator  JY, Ahmedabad (email: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
3. Kanti Parmar
4. Rosh Rajan
5. Deepak Mathew
6. Biju George
7. Jisha John
8. Sheila George
9. Telgy Thomas
10. Tijo Joseph
11. Jose Fernandes, (Intercession Coordinator)
12. Thomas Philip (Finance Coordinator)
13. Sibi Joseph

We would like you to kindly pray for all the renewal activities in Gujarat in a
special way. We are planning to select a new JY Service Team for Gujarat on July 28th
and 29th and would request you to specially pray for this process also.

With lots of love and prayers,

Sibi

---
Sibi Joseph
Ahmedabad, India
Tel: 079 685 7974
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!