Hai Friends,

Life is what we make it and NOT how it happens.  it is
how you spend your life which describes "Living". And
in this cycle that we call Life, we are the ones who
are next in line.  what has life to offer yours when
we grow old? How about when our life ends? Do you know
what questions God will ask you/

God won't ask waht kind of car you drove but will ask
how many people you drove home who did't have
transportation.

God won't ask how much overtime you worked but will
ask if you worked overtime for your family and loved
ones.

God won't ask about the fancy clothes you had in your
closet but will ask how many of those cloths helped
the needy.

God won't ask about your social status but will ask
what kind of class you displayed

God won't ask how many material possessions you had
but will ask if they dictated your life.

God won't ask what your highest salary was but will
ask if you compromised your character to obtain that
salary.

God won't ask ho many promotions you received but will
ask how you promoted others.

God won't ask what your job title was but will ask if
you performed your job to the best of your ability.

God won't ask what you did to help yourself but will
ask what you did to help others.

God won't ask how many friedns you had but will ask
how many people to whom you where a true freind.

God won't ask what you did to protected your rights
but will ask what you did to protect the rights of
others.

God won't ask in what neighbourhood you lived but will
ask how you treated your neighbours.

God won't ask about the color of your skin but will
ask about the content of your character.

God won't ask how many times your deeds matched your
words but will ask how many times they didn't.

GOD BLESS YOU

Union with JESUS AND MARY

Sojan / Mumbai  -  884 3879
http://im.yahoo.com