Hiiiii,

Helooooooo Guys ..all are sleeping??????????

It is so happy at least 2 persons responded to that mail. We have 666
members now (good number right !!!!) Only Biji James & Anitha feel to
send their comments. this is a fellowship where we interact each other.
Guys please come out with your wild ideas.... Let us share the Joy
of being together.. let us share the spirit of sharing... Hope all
you silent 'madiyans' (lazy guys) will write something.

Look at this Alex, he is like that from the beginning of Joynet. Remember
his style.... always a Budhijeevi (somebody please translate). He is
always in research and giving us best sites in the net. it is
worthwhile going to that sites.

Now Alexy... (Hey any relation between Alex and Alexy.... Yup! They are
friends and from same place... only that. Dont think that Alexy is wife
of Alex). Alexy pallan and His wife Advt. Shiny doing a great job for
the church. hope all are keeping them and their great move for the
'unborn babies'. Now They are committed themself as Advocates of
the 'unborn babies'

Hello Rose !!!!! That's the way it should be !!! You joined Joynet and
you started sending mails. We all were waiting for somebody from Goa
institute of management :) Welcome, write more about you and about Goa.

Hi Dr. cherian, today (Monday) we will pray for Sri kanth. Dont worry.
hey why dont you write something about your cell mates, how you grow
in cell groups, How you came together as cell etc. We Jy always like
to know more about cells, and we like to Grow in cells. Hope you will
write soon. Any Joynetters from Angamaly there we have a good Doctor...

John and Dollay... We wish you a beautiful Family life. We will give
you few days as Honey mooner's vacation, but please come back soon
to joynet and write about your family life. (This special allowance
of few off days for Honey mooners started by our Great leasder
vargheese... Vargheese & Sooooo, we all miss you... write some
thing ya....)

Congratulations Varkey & minu... hey we like to know baby girl's name...

Friends, I have a small prayer request, My best friend Sona is undergoing
a surgery today. I hope some of you might remember i send one prayer
request 4-5 months back. she is admitted at PVS hospital, Ernakulam and
surgery is on Monday (Today). Please pray for her.

Nidhi.... We remember you with love.....
We can remember Nidhi in our prayers. Let prayers from all around
world reach heaven... Nidhi, we know now you are with our Father...please
intercede for us, for Jesus Youth, for all the youth... Let us pray
for her parents and friends...

Sorry guys I am disturbing you with lengthy mails... I am sorry I will
continue it till you all start writing ...hehehehe...

With Lot of Love & Love,
Suresh
Colombo, Sri Lanka

Visit my web page : www.crash.to/suresh