Dear Friends,

The family planning is a threat to the Church. Some countries already have a
restriction on couples for the number of children. If there is only one
child in a family it might be unusual to send him to the seminary. If there
is less number of priests then there will be less number of celebrations of
the Holy Mass, conducting of confessions and other blessed sacraments. The
contraceptive mentality of the modern world is not from God but from the
prince of this world. We should be aware of his tricks to fight against him.
  There is a spiritual warfare going on in our minds. Satan wants all of us
with him in hell. But Jesus with His Mother, His angles and Saints, will not
stand back and let him win. Everyone is called to be a warrior in this
spiritual battle

What we can do against this threat.

         Nothing happens without the knowledge of our God. In Job’s book we
see Satan asking permission to God before attacking Job. There is a formula
that we can practice against this contraceptive mentality of the world. The
formula consists of Rosary, frequent Confession, Adoration of the Holy
Eucharist, and the Holy Mass. This is the formula our Mother has revealed in
Fathima to fight against the evil concepts of this world.

We should respect life and should trust in God and his Divine Providence. We
have His promise as ‘I will never fail you nor forsake you’. Only a fool
will ever doubt the promise of God.

Bensilal Chacko.