hello joynet warrior's,
Praise the Lord

These are the following prayer request that we received last week.  Kindly
includes them in your prayer.  As it's said that when we pray for other's.
we pray for ourself.

1) Mr. Bejoy had requested to pray for students of his college as they were
having a one and half day spiritual program on 17th and 18th November.

2) Kusumam Pavanal has requested to pray for her sister-in-law, Sanitha.

3) Mr. Shiju Cherian has requested to pray for his dad, who is not keeping
well and is having low B.P.

4) This requested by Mr. Ajith Lukose has requested to pray for his dear
Nina, as she is unable to take decision of her vocation.

5) Mr. Robin Varghese has forwarded a noble request.  He wants to join
seminary.

6) George Thomas has requested to pray for his semester exams, which is
going to begin from 5th till 14 th dec.

7) Sunitha is having a desert feeling in her life. Kindly pray for her
spiritual upliftment.

8) Jaina. Jacob has requested to pray for her spiritual upliftment.

9) Miss. Reena Paul is going to appear for her 3rd semester exam of M.S.W
(Master of Social Work).

10) Mr. Thomas has requested to pray for success in his exams.

11) Miss. Beth has requested to pray for her parents, as they are getting
divorced after been married for 35-years.  At this instance we also pray
for all the family, who are getting separated because of lack in faith and
trust in our lord Jesus.

12) Wilson is suffering for sinusitis for past one and half year.  Kindly
pray the healing touch from our master healer for all those who are
suffering from sinusitis.

13) Mr. George P J is a student, appearing for +2 exams, and his exams are
going to start from Feb15.  Kindly pray for his success in exams.

14) This is a thanks-giving request from Lovely Thomas, for the blessing
and grace of god that they have been getting.

15) Joseph has requested to pray for Sruthi (6-years) for her better sight.
As we pray for Sruthi, we also pray for all other's who is having sight
problem.

16)  Shaji has requested to pray for his friend Francis, regarding his
marriage and job.

17) Shaji has requested to pray Priya as her marriage proposals are going
on.

With lots of love and prayer
Ajish
Bhopal ( Madhya Pradesh )